- RESEARCH SERVICES INITIAL DEPOSIT
RESEARCH SERVICES INITIAL DEPOSIT
Guamology offers professional research services at $50 an hour with a 10-hour minimum to start. Additional research is available in smaller increments depending on the focus of the research. Reasonable expenses such as photocopying fees and charges for documents or images are also charged. Research can be tailored to your objectives and goals. Genealogical and historical research will be managed by Jillette Leon-Guerrero and may be carried out by researchers both in and outside of Guamology. Other research will be available based upon the availability of professional researchers in your area. Please complete a research request form to obtain a quote. A 50% deposit is required before work can commence.
- Understand the clients research goals
- Receive relevant information from the client.
- Assemble a research team
- Develop a research plan with milestones indicated.
- Implement the plan logging time and progress. This includes logging all of our records searches and the results of those searches both positive and negative.
- Keep the client informed with timely updates. In some cases research doesn’t progress as planned. When this happens, you will be contacted to reassess your original goals, and together we’ll make decisions about how to proceed.
- Compile the research report with copies of all pertinent documents and logs.
- Final consultation with client to summarize the findings.